Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Big Pic: Exposed

I stand in front of totally shattered walls. I let out a deep sigh.

Is it of regret? Or relief?

I circle around the crumbles. I stare at the very thing being protected by the once sturdy walls.

It's there.

Exposed.

Now what?

Do I wait for it to just be blown away? Or do I simply turn my back?

The walls are destroyed. There's no use waiting. There's only one thing left to do.

Leave.

But then again, it takes another load of painful courage to do just that.

I stared. I lingered. I ached.

It's there.

Exposed.

I broke my walls. I let go of my illusory right to hold it strongly.

Do I need to hurt some more?

A strong wind pushes me farther.

And I step back.

Then a few more step.

And a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by =)